Planning a Funeral
Batesville Casket Company enlisted noted grief counselor Dr. Alan Wolfelt to help create Funerals – A Consumer’s Guide. It provides information about the various elements of a funeral and the value of a personalized funeral service.
A personalized funeral is a beautiful tribute to a loved one. We can discuss all the options with you, from a personalized casket to a memorial service that honors your loved one’s lasting legacy.
Honoring a Life
We understand that planning a funeral is not an easy task. Here
are some questions to guide you in creating a personal,
- Which of his traits did you admire most?
- What relationships were important to her?
- Who had the most influence on his life?
- What accomplishments made her proudest?
- How would he want to be remembered?
- What stories would she want passed on to future generations?